Oxygen Core Mod 1.12.2 is a core mod giving useful extensions and effective tools to Minecraft players. You have to install this mod to run other modules.
This Sever Utility mod has remained a famous modification for Minecraft multiplayer game. The fact that it adds new tools and extensions has made it a must-use. Therefore, if you aim to refresh your experience as well as make some changes to the in-game elements, then this mod is for you. You can utilize its tools to create an economy with different activities easily. All of this takes inspiration from many MMORPG games.
When it comes to the mod’s features, the best one could be the usage of graphical interfaces for functions. In this project, you also approach an embedded privileges system to give permissions to players. Now, let’s explore all features included in this core mod and find out its modules with addons!
- Notification/Request system
- Activity statuses
- Privilege system
Here are the modules that require having this core mod to operate:
- Daily Rewards
- Player Interaction
- Friends List
- Players List
Here is an addon of the core mod:
- Currency Providers
Oxygen Core Mod is a required mod to have on server and client. You can use it in modpacks. However, before you use it, you must install Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Oxygen Core Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Oxygen Core Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Oxygen Core Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Oxygen Core Mod there.