Rikmulds Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an API and Library mod by RikMuld. The mod introduces lots of library codes for GUIs, title entities, etc.
According to the creator of the mod – RikMuld, this library mod is a compilation of common library codes for various elements. For instance, some tile entities, GUIs, networking, and so forth can use those codes. He said that this was also the collection of utilities shared by another his mod which was called Camping Mod.
About the Camping Mod, it concentrates on constructing temporary housing serving all the tasks of classic housing in Minecraft. With this mod, you will approach new ways of cooking foods, sleeping, solving temporary lighting, creating defense mechanisms, etc. It also brings some new storage devices. There are four inventory slots for you to use. So, take advantage of them to store your items. Besides, you can even catch sight of some new creatures in the wilderness.
Your experience in the Camping Mod will become much better if you decide to install this core mod. Keep in mind that Rikmulds Core Mod is required for the Camping Mod. It works on version 1.12.2. Also, it requires you to install Minecraft Forge to run.
How to Install Rikmulds Core Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Rikmulds Core Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Rikmulds Core Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Rikmulds Core Mod there.