Stellar API Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an API and Library mod for Minecraft. It is for various mods that are in relation to celestial objects.
Using library mods for various mods that share the same set of code is a trend in the gaming community. It is because they help mod developers update and fix their mods without complications. The above library brings you the basis API for various mods.
It also provides you with some features such as:
- Celestial API: The API focuses on celestial objects. Hence, it features a celestial API that supports better compatibility.
- Optical System: This system centers on celestial objects and it has some parts such as default telescopes and photoptics.
- Overlay System (HUD): You can configure HUD elements.
- Wake Condition Configurations: You can utilize the wake configurations to set up wake condition and time.
Besides, the mod also has a new feature which is WorldSets. You use them to decide the world that you want to apply celestial settings. You can set up the Named WorldSets with the world names.
Stellar API is made for Stellar Sky, Stellarium, as well as Photoptics. It also requires the installation of Minecraft Forge so it can function when you launch it in the game.
How to Install Stellar API Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Stellar API Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Stellar API Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Stellar API Mod there.