TamModized Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 features various shared codes that are utilized by Tamaized mods. Check out this library mod then see what it can do!
If you intend to utilize one of the Tamaized mods, then you should download this API and Library mod for your Minecraft game now. It gives you all the shared codes utilized by some of the Tamaized mods. The mod is not effective on its own. So, you should use it with some other mods. Those mods will utilize this library mod as library or core files. They are quite diverse, such as:
- Void Craft Mod
- Tomes Mod
- BeatDownStick Mod
- AoV Mod
- Cosmic Reality Mod
Since it is a supportive mod, it will not add any effects to the game. Instead, it just simply helps the aforementioned mods run smoothly. All of them use the same codes in the structures. From there, the file size will be lessened and the players’ time will be saved as well. Although it is not much effective on its own, it still does one thing. On the second or more deaths of Ender Dragons, the dragon releases another Dragon Egg at the location it died.
You can use TamModized in any modpacks. However, you should give credit to the creator of the mod. Don’t forget to install Minecraft Forge for the usage of this mod.
How to Install TamModized Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate TamModized Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put TamModized Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see TamModized Mod there.