Growable Storage Cells Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is added into Minecraft with the aim of allowing the players to obtain ME drives by creating miraculous seeds. If you want to get more ME drives, don’t hesitate anymore to download the mod for free here.
Actually, the mod was created by Shadows_of_Fires who felt tired and discouraged when having to put tons of microcrafting. Therefore, he planned to make and release this mod to let the players grow them.
The mod is actually a useful add-on for the well-received Applied Energistic 2. In fact, the Applied Energistic 2 is used in many large mods such as Feed the Beast or Crazy Craft. In this mod, you can make use of ME drives in order to store items, as well as an automatic system using items that are stored in ME, drives to craft.
However, the problem is that users usually lack the resources to create high-end ME drives. Consequently, the add-on will enable the players to create special seeds that are able to sprout out ME drives.
That is all about Growable Storage Cells Mod. Download it for free here.
How to Install Growable Storage Cells Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Growable Storage Cells Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Growable Storage Cells Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Growable Storage Cells Mod there.