Lazy AE2 Mod 1.12.2 is an extremely interesting mod in the game with the ability to add some application Energistics machines to help speed up certain activities. Download the mod to explore it in more detail.
About Lazy AE2 mod
In fact, this mod was designed with the intention of creating alternate channels for automating crafting mechanics in the world of AE2, which tends to conflict with lag erasers.
It includes a lot of cool features like Fluix Aggregator- which allows you to do flux crystal crafting in the world, ME Circuit Etcher allows you to engrave circuits without having to spend time pressing components….
Obviously, this mod will come in handy when you’re playing late and your processor is faster than the ME interface can provide the components.
Make sure you have Minecraft Forge, Applied Energistics 2 and LibNine installed so that the Lazy AE2 mod can work effectively.
How to Install Lazy AE2 Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Lazy AE2 Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Lazy AE2 Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Lazy AE2 Mod there.