Advanced Combat Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 provides you with powerful swords with nice enchantment effects. You can choose swords and then combine them together.
This is one of the best Armor, Tools, and Weapons mods. It also fits the Thaumcraft series. You are recommended to try this mod if you want to use more swords. The mod features various swords with new and strong item enchanting. Possibly speaking, this can be an upgraded mod of the old item enchanting. You will approach various swords, from the advanced wooden ones to the advanced nether star ones.
Due to having enchantment upgrades included, you can select enchantments for your tools as well as armor. Feel free to choose them without an enchantment table or enchanted books. You use need to create the item with the upgrade. Then, the enchantment level of it starts growing by one.
Features of the mod:
- An Advanced Bow
- An Advanced Shield
- Lots of types of armor, such as Wooden, Stone, Nether Fortress, and Obsidian. Every armor has its own quirks and abilities
- A Creative Sword
- Damageable items now have come with durability tooltips
- A tracking dispenser
Advanced Combat Mod needs Minecraft Forge to be installed. So, you must install the Forge Mod Loader if you want to use this mod in the game.
How to Install Advanced Combat Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Advanced Combat Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Advanced Combat Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Advanced Combat Mod there.