AzureDoom’s Doom Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 provides Minecraft players with a wide range of content. The new content takes inspiration from the Doom saga.
The content added by this mod is very diverse. For instance, there are plenty of different designs or weapons that are mostly the same as the original designs. The new weapons are advanced firearms, like double-barreled shotguns, laser weapons, etc. They have nice animations with strong elements like rays.
Besides, the modification also brings lots of mobs that originated from the game. All of the mobs keep the original designs. However, there are some monsters with a lot of strength. They can be much stronger than the original ones.
Since the mod contains lots of content based on many original designs, you may want to check out the credits to the creators.
- Tools (All versions) and Armors (1.12/1.14) by C-Legend
- Armors by Maver! (1.12/1.14)
- New Armors by MARCTR0N
- Doomicorn Armors by ConfusedGryphon
- Mobs and Powerups by DenicioC
- Super Shotgun by MelonMaker
- Plasma Gun by TheGameGator
- Mob and Armor textures by SillyMakerArcade_89 (1.15.2/1.16.3)
- New Crucible Sword/Axe, Chainsaw and Chainsaw 64 by UnnamedMarine
- Old Crucible Sword/Marauder Argent Axe Model and Textures by ulnight!
AzureDoom’s Doom Mod requires the following files to operate:
- Minecraft Forge
- Curios API
How to Install AzureDoom’s Doom Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate AzureDoom’s Doom Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put AzureDoom’s Doom Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see AzureDoom’s Doom Mod there.