Better Combat Mod (Forge) 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 allows you to modify the combat system in Minecraft to your likings. It also lets you dual wield weapons.
It is good to have a useful combat system. Once you have configured it to your likings, you will have the best combat experience ever. Here are some configurable changes for you to explore:
- Recover energy when you miss an attack.
- You can have a longer attack. For the melee attacks, they obtain +1 block range.
- You can perform melee attacks in a broader area.
- The melee attacks now come with a 30% chance to attack in a critical way.
- You need to have full energy for attacks.
- If you launch attacks with the offhand, it dishes out 505 less damage.
- You can launch an attack on an opponent as you sprint.
- Each item is able to activate the sword swipe animation.
- When you attack a target, an extra sound is added.
- When you perform a critical attack, an extra sound is added.
For Dual Wielding Combat:
- You can right-click with an offhand weapon to attack enemies.
- The Weapons are diverse, for instance, Swords, Axes, Pickaxes, and Shovels.
Better Combat Mod helps you utilize armor, tools, and weapons in a smarter way when you configure the combat system.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install Better Combat Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Better Combat Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Better Combat Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Better Combat Mod there.