CoFH: Vanilla+ Satchels Mod 1.12.2 is a chapter of CoFH’s “Vanilla+” series. It supplements Satchels in many vanilla materials like Leather, Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Emerald.
CoFH: Vanilla+ Satchels
It’s a part of a group of lightweight mods planned for use in lightly modded or low-tech mod sets.
If you own Thermal Expansion, you’ll have Satchels, except in non-vanilla elements.
Satchels are similar to those available in Thermal Expansion.
CoFH: Vanilla+ Satchels is a mod good for storage, adding numerous Satchels in Vanilla Materials. Download and install Minecraft Forge to start! CoFH Core is also necessary to deploy the edition.
How to Install CoFH: Vanilla+ Satchels Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate CoFH: Vanilla+ Satchels Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put CoFH: Vanilla+ Satchels Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see CoFH: Vanilla+ Satchels Mod there.