Combat Refined [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 is an interesting mod for those who are passionate about Minecraft games. Its main feature is to improve combat mechanics and make fights smoother.
This is indeed a useful mod for fighting in the game Minecraft. In addition, this mod is compatible with Shield Parry Mod. Though the times for this mod and the shield won’t sync unless 5 ticks are added to Shield Parry’s time window for each projectile.
Here are some of the features this mod offers:
- Remove shield delay
- Disable attack before cooldown
- Swinging over the grass is allowed
- Allows you to freely configure all features.
There is a special point that any item that uses block action works with this mod, such as Spartan Shields, Shields Plus…
Combat Refined is really a special mod that helps you a lot in Minecraft games. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod.
- Minecraft Forge
- Shield Parry
How to Install Combat Refined Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Combat Refined Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Combat Refined Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Combat Refined Mod there.