It is much easier for you to craft elytra in Minecraft using the Craftable Elytra Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2. Craft it now for your aerial adventure!
For your information, Elytra is such a special item introduced in Minecraft 1.9 Combat Update. It is not quite easy to get this item. It is because it requires you to defeat EnderDragon. Once you have defeated it, you can enter the Ender City where you will find the Elytra. However, if you decide to install this Armor, Tools, and Weapons mod, you can craft that item easily.
To craft it, you need to have the following materials:
- 2 Emeralds – the rarest Emerald in Overworld
- 6 Papers
- 6 Feathers
- 2 Strings
Once you have created the nice Elytra, you can use it to travel around in the sky easily. You may find it the same as using the game mode with some flying commands. But, the main purpose of the mod is that it lets you enjoy a new way of flying. It seems to be like a cape, but in fact, it looks like a pair of wings of an insect. Using the Elytra is definitely a great way for you to fly as well as enjoy the landscape from above. Craftable Elytra is a simple mod to use. However, similar to other mods, it also needs to have Minecraft Forge installed.
How to Install Craftable Elytra Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Craftable Elytra Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Craftable Elytra Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Craftable Elytra Mod there.