As the name implies, GemsPlusPlus Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 will add a series of new gems to the Minecraft game. The special thing is that each type of gem that this mod provides will have its own special characteristics that allow you to easily craft armor and weapons during Minecraft gameplay. Therefore, this is really a useful mod that you should experience in the future.
About GemsPlusPlus mod
Obviously, this mod will expand the gems list of the game by adding a bunch of new gems like Ruby Sapphire, Amethyst, Topaz, Phoenixite, Jade, Citrine, Garnet, Spinel, Onyx, Agate…. At the same time, this mod will also bring a number of items, blocks, tools, armor, sand, and glasses … for you to freely explore during Minecraft gameplay.
A special feature is that you will be able to use the gems collected on the crafting table like other ores. This means that you can craft weapons, tools, and reinforcements based on each gem you mine, and they will have better properties than the usual ores. These items will enhance your fighting power and mining ability.
In addition, this mod will also provide a very special gem that is Phoenixite, which is used to make Phoenixite tools. These tools are used to attack mobs by burning them with fire. You can also craft glasses by putting gems in the furnace to get gem dust, and then mixing gem dust with sand to get colored sand. Finally, you melt colored sand in an oven to get a stained glass. Obviously, you will have countless experiences when using this mod during Minecraft gameplay.
Of course, please make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge before using this mod. You are certainly not disappointed when you use the GemsPlusPlus mod.
How to Install GemsPlusPlus Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate GemsPlusPlus Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put GemsPlusPlus Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see GemsPlusPlus Mod there.