Hammer Time! Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is appropriate for people who are looking forward to using nice-looking hammers and excavators. Hop into your adventure and get ready to launch them!
It’s a mod that will only cause the vanilla materials to cover a larger area. Therefore, these are able to give characters several simplistic but good-looking sledgehammers and excavators.
Additions are configurable. You can disable them if necessary. Besides, it’s possible to adjust the mining speed of them or their durability to be suitable for your MC experiences.
Functions of Hammer Time!
The release will help the player escape from the tired feeling of including Tinkers Construct in your modpacks to create a tunnel.
From now on, you can complete that mission and dig into the mountain in a 3×3 radius easily with new equipment.
Hammer Time! is a mod is fitting Adventure and RPG. It makes the arsenal more convenient. To roll anything out, please install Minecraft Forge and Bibliotheca (for Minecraft 1.12.2+)!
How to Install Hammer Time! Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Hammer Time! Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Hammer Time! Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Hammer Time! Mod there.