More Ores In ONE Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 introduces some new types of ores to Minecraft. You can find them in many biomes in the Overworld, Nether, and End.
Are you excited about embarking on adventures in biomes? You should be! It is because you can find a lot of new ores, tools, and even armor if you install this Ores and Resources mod! If you love to find ores, then start searching for them now. The new ores come in various types. Let’s take a look at them now:
- Ruby Ore: It spawns in hot biomes, such as Deserts, Mesas, etc. You can find it between layers 0 and 16. Also, you can use Iron Tools to mine it.
- Sapphire Ore: This type of ore is found in cold biomes, like Oceans, Taigas, etc. You will get it between layers 0 and 16. Also, you will need Iron Tools to mine it.
- Topaz Ore: This ore appears in the Nether and you will get it between layers 0 and 128. You use Diamond Tools to mine it.
- Amethyst Ore: Go to the End where you can find this ore. It appears between layers 0 and 128. You will need Topaz Tools to mine it.
- Experience Ore: This ore appears in the Overworld, Nether, and End somewhere between layers 0 and 128. You use the Mining Level 1 (Stone) to mine it.
You have to install Minecraft Forge for the usage of More Ores In ONE.
How to Install More Ores In ONE Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate More Ores In ONE Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put More Ores In ONE Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see More Ores In ONE Mod there.