Obsidian Armor and Tools [Forge] Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 allows you to craft different sets of armor and tools made from Obsidian blocks. Therefore, you should not ignore this mod in the future.
About Obsidian Armor and Tools mod
After installing this mod, you can completely create tools with different obsidian blocks. As you know, obsidian is the best material and quite difficult to mine. Previously, you could use obsidian as a Nether portal. With this mod, you can use this material to craft tools and armor.
When you place an armor made of obsidian, you will not take damage from fire. Regardless of whether you are in lava or standing on fire, you are completely safe. Therefore, these armor sets are really useful for players.
Some stuff you can create using obsidian blocks: Axe, Hoe, Pickaxe….
You can also make some obsidian armor like helmets, leggings, boots, and chest patches. In the event that an unstripped log is broken by an ax, any unstripped log above will also be broken.
If you right-click on the mineable block with the pickaxe, the top and bottom mineable block will also break. However, the pickaxe will yield twice as much as a broken regular mine. Furthermore, if a sword is crafted, it will receive enchantment fire aspect 2.
Obsidian Tools & Armor Mod is really a useful mod that gives you many different obsidian blocks. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
How to Install Obsidian Armor and Tools Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Obsidian Armor and Tools Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Obsidian Armor and Tools Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Obsidian Armor and Tools Mod there.