Pizzaatime’s Timber Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is an extremely interesting mod in the game Minecraft that allows you to accelerate the exploitation of useful wood resources by making all trees automatically cut down with just one hit. Download the mod and explore today.
About Pizzaatime’s Timber mod
As you know trees are an important resource in Minecraft. One of the most efficient ways to use trees is to create a “Tree Farm” so you can use trees more efficiently. However, it takes a long time. That’s why this mod is designed to solve this problem.
In fact, this mod will give you an ax so you can use chop the bottom of any tree, it will be cut completely, and you will get all the loot from the leaves and whole wood quickly and with great ease.
In case you don’t want to chop down the whole tree, you can simply hold Shift while chopping and that will override this mod function. Obviously, you can completely manipulate freely when using this mod.
Pizzaatime’s Timber mod requires Minecraft Forge to work effectively.
How to Install pizzaatime’s Timber Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate pizzaatime’s Timber Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put pizzaatime’s Timber Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see pizzaatime’s Timber Mod there.