Powder Power [FORGE] Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 allows you to create new materials for the current vanilla ingredients. You can make new stuff with special features.
There are four levels of materials provided by the mod. They are all made from the current vanilla materials. To get powders, you must do this:
- Craft an Alchemist Hammer as well as a Mortar & Pestle first.
- Then, you go find some vanilla ores and craft them with the two things mentioned above to get powders.
- For the Alchemist Hammer, it goes with Redstone, Lapis, Gold, Iron, and Obsidian.
- For the Mortar & Pestle, it works with Ender Pearls, Emerald, Diamond, and Prismarine.
To sum up, Powder Power [FORGE] is made to allow players to get new enchantments for Armor, Tools, and Weapons. Also, they can even obtain some potion effects. All of them can be obtained through mining and crafting. The mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed.
How to Install Powder Power [FORGE] Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Powder Power [FORGE] Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Powder Power [FORGE] Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Powder Power [FORGE] Mod there.