SCP: Lockdown Heavy Containment Zone Expansion (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 adds lots of SCPs to Minecraft. They make your experience much more interesting.
You will have various SCP elements for your exploration once you have installed this mod. If you enjoy it, you will also likely like Site-21. At the moment, it is being developed and it will contain various features. The mod utilizes some textures from them.
Here are the SCPs added by the mod:
- SCP-079 (WIP)
The author said all models and textures that were created prior to 0.5.3 are created by 123wdog. The authors that created the textures and models include Zera, Pop|otus, and Icerysky257 after version 0.8.
SCP: Lockdown Heavy Containment Zone Expansion Mod makes the game better with amazing SCP elements.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install SCP: Lockdown Heavy Containment Zone Expansion Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate SCP: Lockdown Heavy Containment Zone Expansion Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put SCP: Lockdown Heavy Containment Zone Expansion Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see SCP: Lockdown Heavy Containment Zone Expansion Mod there.