Star Tech Mod 1.12.2 brings some unique space guns to Minecraft players. You can craft then use them to defeat enemies.
When you want to expand the collection of armor, tools, and weapons, then you can try using this Technology mod. It diversifies your arsenals by adding 3D print space guns that are craftable. These guns are inspired by the guns in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
The way you craft the space guns is simple as well. All you just do is follow the following steps:
- First, you must create the blueprint creator.
- Then, you put down the blueprint creator. There will be a hologram appearing above it. Besides, you can also see some white buttons.
- The buttons are editable through right-clicking. So, you can make changes to the color and functionality of the materials that are used for making a gun.
- After having a design, you shift and right-click the hologram for getting a blueprint.
- Then, you utilize the printer after having the blueprint.
- You must put the blueprint into the printer. Make sure that the printer is powered up with Redstone.
- Your gun will be printed when the blueprint is inside and the printer gets the power.
You can make use of the space guns to defeat various things. The guns come with some effects such as Fire Rate, Ammo, Damage, and Structure.
Star Tech, Man! The Legendary Mod? should be installed in the game if you want these space guns. Make sure that you already installed Minecraft Forge so the mod can run in the game.
How to Install Star Tech, Man! The Legendary Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Star Tech, Man! The Legendary Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Star Tech, Man! The Legendary Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Star Tech, Man! The Legendary Mod there.