Tiered Magnets Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 improves your gaming experience in Minecraft. It helps you pull in items dropped on the ground easily.
Now, picking up items on the ground is much easier. You can do that by using various magnets added by Tiered Magnets. It allows you to pull in all the items on the ground and they will return to your place immediately. There are 8 tiers for the Magnets, such as:
There are still other two different types of Magnets, including Regular Magnet and Magic Magnet. You use the Regular Magnet to pull in items to your place. For the Magic Magnet, it immediately pulls those items to your place.
The mod comes along with a wide range of features, for instance:
- Magnet Control
- Magnet Filter and Range
- Utility Blocks
About the Configuration feature, the mod contains various configuration settings. Thanks to that, lots of pack developers can make the mod suitable for their pack’s playstyle.
Now, you can download Tiered Magnets Mod to experience various types of magnets for pulling items toward you. The mod requires Minecraft Forge to run. So, you need to install the required file before you install the mod.
How to Install Tiered Magnets Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Tiered Magnets Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Tiered Magnets Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Tiered Magnets Mod there.