Make use of the Far From Home Mod 1.12.2 to create new worlds with exclusive biomes. You will also explore a new cave system.
It’s time to refresh the worlds in Minecraft! To that end, you are recommended to install the Dimensions mod mentioned above. It gives you the possibility to make various worlds with exclusive Biomes. All of them will flow in a smooth way from one to another. Besides, you will discover a new cave system added by this mod.
The mod comes with diverse features, such as:
- There is an integrated seamless terrain for the small scale feeling, which is similar to a sandbox game.
- You can explore a zone system that you utilize to arrange many handcrafted custom biomes.
- There is a collection of more than two-hundred tree models. All of them can be grown through their corresponding zones.
- There are many interlocking dungeon pieces. All of them make some great dungeons.
- You will discover extreme terrains in a multiverse.
The requirement for the usage of Far From Home is to have Minecraft Forge and Open Terrain Generator installed.
How to Install Far From Home Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Far From Home Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Far From Home Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Far From Home Mod there.