Mariculture Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 makes the oceans in Minecraft much better. Its goal is to enhance the looks of the Aquatic world by adding many elements.
Underwater adventures are very great! You can discover all the oceanic stuff when you are under the water. However, to make its visuals much better as well as to have a better experience, you should use the Mariculture mod. This mod broadens upon the vanilla fishing system. There are plenty of rods and loot you can approach. You must make use of bait to use the new fishing rods. Besides, it also lets you enjoy fish breeding, which is a good way to collect resources. Don’t forget that you can craft new jewelry and objects made from ocean resources, like pearls for instance. Then, you use those objects to discover the world under the water. Some machines are added to the mod as well. They will use or generate Redstone Flux, concentrating on water-related things to strengthen them.
Below here are all features of the mod:
- Feature Overview
- Fish Breeding
- Automatic Fishing
- Diving and Scuba Gear
- Expanded Fishing
- Water Turbines and Gas Turbines
- Kelp Forests and Coral Reefs
- Magical Jewelry
- Custom Painted Blocks
- Better Boat
Mariculture is such a nice Biomes and Processing mod. It needs Minecraft Forge to run. Also, if you are on the latest versions of the game, you must install Enchiridion to run it.
How to Install Mariculture Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Mariculture Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Mariculture Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Mariculture Mod there.