Terrestria [Fabric] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a detailed and vivid biome mod for Minecraft. Therefore, you absolutely should not ignore this mod in the future.
About Terrestria mod
Obviously, this mod will enhance your experience in the game. It will add 12 main biomes supported by 17 component biomes, 8 new woods. In addition, it brings a wide range of healthy foliage – providing a variety of fresh terrain options.
This is truly the most visually appealing mod available for Minecraft. It is highly focused on selecting, detailing, and fine-tuning biomes until they turn out great.
Instead of adding loads of different biomes. The developer has focused on adding a fairly small amount of biome and then incorporating a large amount of detailed biome. This results in a more cohesive experience than existing Biome Mods.
Main features of this mod:
New Biomes that this mod adds to the game:
- Cypress Forest
- Cypress Swamp
- Dense Woodlands
- Hemlock Rainforest
- Japanese Maple Forest
- Lush Redwood Forest
- Rainbow Rainforest
- Redwood Forest
- Sakura Forest
- Snowy Hemlock Forest
- Volcanic Island
Terrestria is really an interesting mod that you should experience in the future.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to Install Terrestria Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Terrestria Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Fabric API and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Terrestria Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Terrestria Mod there.