The Blokkit mod inspired the Blocklings Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 so now it was created for the players.
It provides the tiny block-like creatures for your Minecraft world which can be spawned in some grassy areas. You can use beautiful and colourful flowers to tame it and support them to complete many different duties as well as level up and gaining much experience. For instance, the blockling will be the tool to secure you from the cruel and dangerous evils when night comes, when you chop the trees or when you go down to the underground and mining minerals.
Don’t worry because you don’t have to remember all those basic things because this mod gives you clear and detailed guidance to support all the players and raise your very first blockling.
The guidance of this Blocklings Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Blockling Upgrade: You are required to feed some blockling for the corresponding item which can gain up to 25% rate to level up the type of items.
Available upgrade types: The default grass or dirt, the fire community named obsidian, diamond, gold, iron, oak log and stone in this Blocklings Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2.
Blocking Stats and tasks
- Sitting: If you don’t want any blockling to follow you, you just simply sit on, do nothing and observe. They will leave quickly without disturbing you anymore.
- Following: A blockling will follow closely to you.
- Hunting: It will attack anything in its area.
- Woodcutting: let the blockling chop some nearby trees to save much time for the players
- Farming: allows the blockling near the farm crops
- Guarding: has the blockling stop to attack anything.
Blockling’ Auto-switching and Inventory
- Red: No auto-switching
- Green: auto-switching only in the left slot.
- Yellow: auto-switching only in the right slot.
- Blue: auto-switching in both slots.
To enjoy this new Blocklings Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2, it just requires you to install the Minecraft Forge. Such a simple way to have this wonderful Minecraft mod!