Animated Player Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 is taking the place of the original player model and dropping another better animated one. The new item also has more joints and other objects that you should check now.
Every detail about Animated Player Mod
In fact, we are going to receive a newer and stronger animated character. Play Minecraft and you can control your Steve in a smoother way.
Aside from the replacement mentioned, you can find out the same action. Actually, the creation replaced animations for basic and advanced abilities.
It’s possible to see changes for walking, swimming, running, sneaking, jumping, or eating, and so on.
Especially, you’re able to modify their texture so they can run with the existing edition.
With the cosmetic Animated Player Mod, you will have the chance to own a more realistic man. Let’s embark on the download and the installation of Minecraft Forge as soon as you can!
How to Install Animated Player Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Animated Player Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Animated Player Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Animated Player Mod there.