BeeBetterAtBees Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is an addon for Forestry mod. It brings a detailed instruction on how to breed the bees in Minecraft.
Forestry is such a famous modification for Minecraft players to use. It is because it helps them deal with farming, producing renewable energy, as well as breeding bees, trees, etc. This mod is commonly picked by many users for its notable features, such as tree breeding, automatic farms, bee breeding, and so forth. Now, you are checking out its addon which adds guidance on breeding the bees that you want to have.
The bee-breeding instruction offered by this Cosmetic mod will be in the form of breeding trees to NEI/JEI. Now, you will know clearly how to breed your favorite bees. Hence, this is a chance for you to breed as many bees as you want. If you have difficulty in bee breeding, then let this mod help you solve all problems.
You don’t have to install the mod on the server because it works on the client-side. Also, the mod is licensed under ARR. In other words, you can add it to your favorite modpacks if you want. Another important thing about BeeBetterAtBees is that it requires you to install Minecraft Forge, Forestry, NEI (1.7.10)/JEI (1.12.2) to run.
How to Install BeeBetterAtBees Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate BeeBetterAtBees Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put BeeBetterAtBees Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see BeeBetterAtBees Mod there.