Better Animations Collection 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is added into Minecraft with the main goal of improving the Minecraft atmosphere by adjusting models in the game. Get ready to read the article to have more discoveries.
Actually, the main function of the mod is to change models in order to enable greater animations and subtle effects. It is intended to bring a more realistic feeling to parts of the game such as simulating physics.
- Wiggly Ghast Tentacles: it will split ghast tentacles into parts and then make them wiggle and more scared.
- Squiggly Squid Tentacles: make the swimming animation of squids has a jellyfish-like effect.
- Playful Doggies: make wolf tails fluffier. Wolf tails also wag more realistic when they stand or run. It also makes tamed wolves lie down rather than sitting as normal.
- Flowy Ocelot Tails: remove the stick tails of the ocelots and then give them something greater: completely animated flowing tails.
- And a lot more.
Download Better Animations Collection 2 for free here.
How to Install Better Animations Collection 2 Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Better Animations Collection 2 Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Better Animations Collection 2 Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Better Animations Collection 2 Mod there.