Big Doors Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 is an add-on for MalisisDoors Mod. It consists of many larger wooden double-doors and other notable features that you should not ignore.
About Big Doors
With bigger entrances, you can carry out various tasks.
At 3×3 blocks, it’s possible to get a dramatic door on that wall with the odd block-length.
The main items appear in all six of the vanilla plank style, depending on the 1.8 door blueprints.
Power those big doors from the bottom-middle cube and you can make them automated. The power sources on the other edges are skipped.
Craft the target by putting 2 wooden oak doors above 2 wooden planks of the favorite type on a crafting table.
Similar to the Malisis Doors “Carriage Doors”, they won’t prevent any arrow projectiles.
Big Doors is an add-on mod comprising lots of features. It’s necessary to install Minecraft Forge, MalisisDoors, and MalisisCore before using!
How to Install Big Doors Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Big Doors Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Big Doors Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Big Doors Mod there.