Block Layering Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 provides players with lots of blocks that are used as slabs. These layered blocks function in the same way as snow layers.
The added Minecraft blocks are quite thin and stackable. They just look like slabs that function similarly to snow layers. Because they are stackable layers, you can make different slab sizes from the thinnest layers to even full block height.
About the textures, there are no new textures featured in this Cosmetic mod. Instead, it re-utilizes any current textures that are loaded for the block model. In other words, the mod can be used with Resources Packs and Texture Packs.
Here are several things you can do with the mod:
- You can create dirt paths climbing up blocks.
- You can show your creativity using flooring designs.
- Or, you can use half slab bushes to make something good.
There are some themes included in the mod as well, for instance:
- Dirt-themed blocks
- Sandy-themed blocks
- Plant-themed blocks
Block Layering brings you cosmetic blocks for your creativity. The mod runs and implements its features in the game only when Minecraft Forge is installed.
How to Install Block Layering Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Block Layering Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Block Layering Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Block Layering Mod there.