Companions (Forge) Mod 1.7.10 adds various companions to Minecraft. The mod will create some unique scrolls in the dungeon chests as well.
Going with a Companion on your adventure must be fun. Therefore, you are recommended to try a Cosmetic mod called Companions. It is because this mod provides you with various Companions that you can go with.
Here are some characteristics of them:
- You will give your Companion gold or he will ask for it.
- If you have a Scroll, you will obtain a free Companion.
- One Companion is equipped with 10 health points when he is not hired. However, when he is hired, he will have 20 health points.
- They have Hunger and Saturation, so you must feed them with food so they can survive.
- Your Companion is also able to use a Sword and put on Armor.
- The Companion will go after you when you are attacked or when you launch an attack on a mob.
- If you equip him with his inventory, he will eat on his own.
There are some Companions featured in the mod, for instance:
- Nature’s Attendant
- Mother of Dragons
- The Missing Link
Besides, the mod also features:
- Some scrolls you can find in dungeon chests. You can configure the types of chests and their rarity.
- You will obtain an exclusive rendering effect from the scrolls.
Companions Mod makes your adventures more interesting when you have more Companions going with you.
- Minecraft Forge
- Baubles (by Azanor)
- Traveller’s Gear (by BlueSunrize)
How to Install Companions Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Companions Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Companions Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Companions Mod there.