Connected Glass Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 includes some new glass types with many types of connecting textures. You can use them to create nice windows.
This is a great decoration modification for Minecraft players. If you are trying to make new windows, then you will find this mod very convenient. It is because it provides you with new types of glass with various connecting textures. There are three types of textures you can use, such as regular, clear, as well as old glass textures. Thanks to these new textures, you will have more ideas for making windows. So, take this chance to create more windows if you want. Or, you can use the glasses as walls in your modern constructions.
Every type of texture has a different number of scratches on the glass surface. It allows you to merge the options together for more amazing windows if you want. Here are some details about the three textures of the glasses:
- Regular connecting glass: This is just a common glass texture. But, the blocks are connected.
- Clear glass: This is clear types of regular glass textures.
- Scratched glass: This is the type of glass with old art glass textures.
For the usage of Connected Glass, you are required to download and install Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Connected Glass Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Connected Glass Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Connected Glass Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Connected Glass Mod there.