Custom Tweaks Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 adds tools to Minecraft. The modpack creators and server owners can change their mod packs using those tools.
If you are searching for ways to customize your own modpacks in a modular way, then look no further. It is because you can use Custom Tweaks mod now to do that task. This mod is built from some modules. Every single module concentrates on a defined series of customization features. The modules can be toggled easily. You can disable them by default, or turn them off by changing the configuration file.
Here are all the features included in the mod:
- Make changes to the yellow splash text to a custom one.
- Make changes to the window’s title to another one fitting your pack.
- The server entries are straightly added to the server list of the player.
- The servers are eliminated from the server list of the player.
- Messages can be sent to clients when they don’t utilize the suggested version of the pack.
- Define a message for the main menu as well as show it in chat when the player connects.
Here are some intended features for the mod:
- Fancy Rewards
- Branding Buttons
- Starting Items
Custom Tweaks is one of the best Server Utility mods that you should try using. It also requires Minecraft Forge to be installed.
How to Install Custom Tweaks Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Custom Tweaks Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Custom Tweaks Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Custom Tweaks Mod there.