CustomSkinLoader Mod 1.17.1/1.16.1/1.15.2 is designed to be an essential Minecraft mod that is able to load skin from any local source or online source as well.
With this mod, you can:
- Restore the official skins
- Make use of skins offline
- Be able to load skins from the 3rd-party site, even from your computer.
- Create a dynamic skull
- Use HD and transparent skins
- You are also able to perform what you can imagine with skins.
A Lot Of Skin Load API Support And Adjustable Skin Load List:
- You are able to use this function in order to customize the skin load list in order to load skins from any server as your preference.
- In case you are the owner of the skin server, you are possible to make use of CustomSkinLoader for loading skin from your server once one of the API is actualized already.
- You can see in the default list, the mod has restored skins from Mojang. In the default list, we restored skins from Mojang.
HD Skins Support:
- There is no Optifine or MCPatcher but this mod has repaired this issue already.
- You now are able to have a better view of skin easily.
- This mod has already fixed the skull load bug, and support the Dynamic skull.
- This feature will cache profile into a file
- It is able to be used without connecting the network.
- It can be able to load skin without skin server.
- Moreover, by making use of this feature, you are possible to preview your skin and modify the default skin and model in the game.
- You can use any API in order to load local skin.
Transparent Skin Support:
- The mod has already fixed the issue of rendering incorrect textures.
Spectator Menu Fixed:
- This mod allows you to see the exact avatar of the players in the Spectator Menu instead of Steve and Alex
Get ready to download CustomSkinLoader Mod for free and enjoy its features.