Display Mod 1.12.2 is a mod that is used for making a block. Then, this block will show all of your items. Start to make a Display block now!
You can make a wide range of types of Displays. After that, you can use them for decoration. One thing you should know is that you can display all items, even the ones from other mods as well.
Below here are several features of the mod:
- To place and take back items, you have to click the right mouse button on the Display.
- To stop the item from rotating, you must use Shift and right mouse.
- All items are quite safe to use because they don’t lose any data.
- To switch the position of the items on the display, you must create the Display Configurator.
- To switch the Axis mode, you use Shift and click the right mouse with the Display Configurator.
Check out all the Displays that are available in the mod:
- Normal Display (Stone)
You can use the Display mod in any modpacks that you like. However, you have to download and install Minecraft Forge for mod usage. Give it a try!
How to Install Display Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Display Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put TDisplay Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Display Mod there.