Enchanted Book Redesign Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is an interesting mod revolving around the Enchanted book theme. Its feature is the redesign of enchantment books. Thanks to that, you can freely craft and upgrade items in the most effective way. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this useful mod.
About Enchanted Book Redesign mod
If you are a longtime Minecraft gamer, you probably know that all the enchanted books have the same color and it is difficult to distinguish their power. That is why this mod is designed to solve the above inconvenience.
This mod changes the ribbon color/reflecting light of each enchanted book to suit the upgraded item type, changing their texture to reflect the level of each book. In case a certain tool is enchanted with more than one type, the highest level will be displayed and the colors combined.
Obviously, thanks to this mod, you will no longer have difficulty preparing to craft items and enchant them. The only thing you need to do is choose the color of the corresponding book for the item to reach its maximum strength.
Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge to be able to experience this Enchanted Book Redesign mod.
How to Install Enchanted Book Redesign Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Enchanted Book Redesign Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Enchanted Book Redesign Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Enchanted Book Redesign Mod there.