As the name, ExtraDoors [Fabric] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 adds a bunch of different doors to the game. You are completely free to use them and add them to your builds.
About ExtraDoors mod
In fact, this mod is not only its doors that are aesthetically beautiful. It also has a number of doors that can provide extra functionality that you cannot find in standard doors.
A special feature is that it has a number of gold and glass doors that can respond to Redstone signals. You can absolutely use them to make some pretty creative things a reality. The mod also has different traps that you can add to your builds without any limitations.
The advantage of this mod is that it does not cause technical problems when you use it. You can completely use it comfortably without any compatibility issues.
In recent updates, the author has added similar options for hatches. With the arrival of the Nether Update, you can craft 2 new versions of doors from Nether materials.
Overall, ExtraDoors is an extremely solid and useful mod that adds a variety of creatively designed doors to the game. Therefore, you absolutely should not ignore this mod in the future.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric Language Kotlin
How to Install ExtraDoors Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate ExtraDoors Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API/Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put ExtraDoors Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see ExtraDoors Mod there.