First-Person Render [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 is a cool mod that puts your whole body in FPS mode by default in Minecraft. Your FPS experience will become much more realistic using this mod.
About First-Person Render mod
The main function of this mod is to put your whole body into FPS mode in the Minecraft world. As a result, your FPS experience will look more realistic and will inspire you more while playing the game.
In fact, this mod will animate your hand when you drop an item manually by pressing Q. Any item from any mod can show the default hand.
In addition, this mod also has profiles, allowing you to configure any aspect of the mod. However, note that it only supports the client-side without affecting the server features.
For example Modern Warfare mod, you can add guns to the configuration to display in default vanilla style. Now you can play it as you want. To cycle through the different options, you press F4 from the keyboard.
First Person Render is really an interesting mod that you should experience in the future.
How to Install First Person Render Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate First Person Render Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put First Person Render Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see First Person Render Mod there.