As the name implies, Florist [Forge] Mod 1.14.4 will add new flower pot blocks to the game. Obviously, it is useful for decorating your constructions in the game.
Here are some items that you can put in flower pots:
- Sugar Cane
- Nether Wart
- Chorus Fruit
- Rose Bushes
- Tall Grass
- Double Ferns
- Jack O Lanterns
- Carved Pumpkins (you can also Shear Potted Pumpkins to get these)
Another interesting feature of this mod is that it also adds Hanging Flower Pots. You can easily hang this flower pot on almost any block, even itself! This allows you to create amazing decorations using different types of Flower Pots!
Obviously Florist mod is a useful mod that enhances the aesthetics of the buildings in the game.
How to Install Florist Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Florist Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Florist Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Florist Mod there.