Decorate your bases using the General Layman’s Aesthetic Spying Screen (GLASS) Mod 1.12.2. It lets you decorate them in a new way.
Glass is also a nice item to have in Minecraft. With glass, you can enjoy the sunset while you are in a cave. Why don’t you add glass to your constructions? It is going to be great. To add glass, you must install the Cosmetic mod mentioned above. There are 4 types of new blocks to use, such as:
- GLASS terminal: This is basically your camera. Put it down and click the right mouse on it to form a channel.
- GLASS projector: This displays what is seen by the terminal when it is strengthened by the Redstone. Besides, it will broaden that to lots of near Glass extensions. When you place it and right-click the block, you can form the channel that it will connect to. Also, feel free to modify the order of the wireless extensions that it connects to.
- GLASS extension and GLASS wireless extension
When you link a Glass wireless extension to a Glass projector, it will immediately trigger the Glass projector to the wireless mode.
If you want to enjoy the views outside of a cave, then add glass to your constructions now. General Layman’s Aesthetic Spying Screen (GLASS) is a Cosmetic mod requiring Minecraft Forge and iChunUti to be installed.
How to Install General Layman’s Aesthetic Spying Screen (GLASS) Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate General Layman’s Aesthetic Spying Screen (GLASS) Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put General Layman’s Aesthetic Spying Screen (GLASS) Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see General Layman’s Aesthetic Spying Screen (GLASS) Mod there.