I’m Looking At Blood (Forge) Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 provides the Blood Magic mod with Waila Plugins. You will know the tier and the amount of LB that is in it.
Besides being an addon for the Blood Magic, it is also an addon for WAILA. Hence, it is a crossover-addon that is made by Pokefenn. The purpose of the mod is to attach WAILA plugins as well as tooltips to elements of Blood Magic such as:
- Blood Altar
- Ritual Stone
- Alchemic Chemistry Set
For the Blood Altar, it shows the current tier of the element and the amount of preserved Life Essence. About the Ritual Stone, it shows the owner of the element. About the Alchemic Chemistry Set, you will know its progress.
I’m Looking At Blood Mod is a functional addon that brings you great Waila Plugins to use in the game.
- Minecraft Forge
- Blood Magic
How to Install I’m Looking At Blood Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate I’m Looking At Blood Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put I’m Looking At Blood Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see I’m Looking At Blood Mod there.