Immersive Vehicles Trin Part Pack Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a Transport Simulator add-on. It gives players many wheel types with various sizes, engines, and seats.
To experience various types of vehicles in Minecraft, you must use a mod called Immersive Vehicles (previously known as Transport Simulator). It lets you approach vehicles pack in which you can try many vehicles such as cars, planes, etc. Now, this mod has an add-on that brings new wheel types with discrepant sizes and types. Also, it features some new engines as well as many seats. Besides, you will need to install this pack if you want to use other packs.
In the Trin Part Pack, you can explore more than 150 custom parts. Feel free to use them on Trin and UNU models. The pack also adds some inventories to the vehicles, including:
- A post-apocalyptic inventory
- An emergency inventory
- A military inventory
- A civil inventory: extended version
Some planned inventories are:
- The random vehicles which are unqualified
- A sci-fi inventory
If you want to explore new types of vehicles, then download Immersive Vehicles Trin Part Pack right now. It requires Minecraft Forge and Transport Simulator to run.
How to Install Immersive Vehicles Trin Part Pack Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Immersive Vehicles Trin Part Pack Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Immersive Vehicles Trin Part Pack Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Immersive Vehicles Trin Part Pack Mod there.