JJ Coin Mod 1.12.2 supplements 4 coins to the game. It’s time you learn how to craft and use the new items in the world of your own!
JJ Coin’s Description
It’s a cosmetic MC mod, a standard for a server that needs to base the economy on real coins.
Copper Coins (Value 1)
Silver Coins (Value 10)
Gold Coins (Value 100)
Diamond Coins (Value 1000)
You can keep them safe in a chest called Coffer.
The total deposited coins will appear at the top right.
It acts as an Enderchest.
Whenever you open another player’s coffer, your coins will be visible.
For the treasure chests, they can escape from explosions.
It’s impossible to break the coffers of somebody.
/coin to display the parameter list
/coin balance to gain the value of the coins if the coffer
/coin balance name_player to obtain the stuff you own
/coin coffer to have the coordinates of your chest
It’s pretty easy to master the instruction.
A few parts of the code of this creation are inspired by Nether Chest.
It’s free to include the product in any modpacks.
JJ Coin is an interesting storage mod. Download Minecraft Forge to begin!
How to Install JJ Coin Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate JJ Coin Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put JJ Coin Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see JJ Coin Mod there.