Locks [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 introduces a whole new mechanic into the Minecraft world. This mod will allow you to produce locks and keys to open existing locks.
As mentioned above, the mod will introduce matching locks into the Minecraft world. Through these locks, you can actually lock any block that you don’t want any other player to access.
The locks will completely deny others access to anything these blocks include. Note that the lock is impenetrable. Another cool feature is that there will be a locksmith that will let you break into any lock you want. So always actively equip yourself with the necessary skills to unlock.
Besides, this mod implements a master key through which you can access quite a few locks set by this mod.
In addition, the mod allows you to produce a lock that we can use to open locks without a key. If multiple keys are required, you can even create a keychain where you can store up to nine keys.
Locks mod promises to bring you interesting experiences when using.
How to Install Locks Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Locks Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Locks Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Locks Mod there.