Loyalty Medals Mod 1.12.2 introduces some loyalty medals to Minecraft players. You can obtain these medals in some simple ways.
Cosmetic items in Minecraft are quite diverse and serve various purposes. If
are in search of something to decorate your place, then you may want to try using some loyalty medals. They are all artistic things that can be used for decoration. You can hang these medals on a wall to make your place more eye-catching. There are two ways for you to obtain these medals. For instance, you can use the /give command or play the game on a server or world for a certain amount of time.
As soon as you take part in the world or server for the first time, the first loyalty advancement will be given to you. Then, if you play the game for X amount of hours, you can unlock other medals. The first medal begins with 5 hours and it can reach up to 300 hours. At the moment, the game has some medals such as:
- Wooden Loyalty Medal (for 5 hours)
- Bronze Loyalty Medal (for 10 hours)
- Silver Loyalty Medal (for 20 hours)
- Gold Loyalty Medal (40 hours)
You can put on these medals in the bauble slot. Or, you can display them through the item frames. Loyalty Medals requires two installations which are Minecraft Forge and Baubles Mod.
How to Install Loyalty Medals Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Loyalty Medals Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Loyalty Medals Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Loyalty Medals Mod there.