Lucky Beans [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 is a funny and interesting mod for Minecraft players. It will bring the Bean Boozled rotten candy and many surprises behind it.
About Lucky Beans mod
This mod adds a new series of items called Beans and they are like rotten Bean Boozled candies. When eating beans of different colors, players will feel many strange flavors. It also offers a chance to receive random rewards that you never knew existed.
Here are some of the features this mod offers:
- 16 different pea colors are very eye-catching.
- 20 different rewards will bring surprises to players.
- With JEI integration, you can see the description for each item with pre-installed JEI. The in-game instructions are extremely easy to understand.
- Command /give bean for the streamer, easy to get candy for sub, tip, bit.
How to use this mod is also extremely simple. To earn Beans, you need to find the Mysterious Bean Tree that is randomly spawned in the world.
Harvest the beans and you will have Mysterious Bean. Right-click the magic bean in your hand for a random color. Eat them and wait to see if luck smiles on you.
Lucky Beans is really an interesting mod that you should not ignore in the future.
How to Install Lucky Beans Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Lucky Beans Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Lucky Beans Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Lucky Beans Mod there.