Mo’ Glowstone [Forge] Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.7.10 is a useful mod that gives you a collection of colorful glow stones. You are free to choose and use in your magical blocky world.
As we all know, glowstone is a fairly common block in the Minecraft game. It functions as a Lamp or is widely used in construction. With this mod, you can craft glowstone of all colors according to the recipe. Or create your own to diversify the open world.
Using the dyes available in the game, you can craft colorful glowstone blocks with a simple crafting recipe. You can do this by placing 8 glowstones around the dye in the crafting grid. You will immediately have colorful glowstone blocks without having to mine in the Nether.
Besides, the mod also adds Glowstone Fuel with twice the ability to burn coal. Use this fuel in the recipe along with coal to get double the output in the usual way.
Mo’ Glowstone is really an extremely interesting mod that you should not miss in the future
- Minecraft Forge
- CTD Core
How to Install Mo’ Glowstone Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Mo’ Glowstone Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Mo’ Glowstone Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Mo’ Glowstone Mod there.