More Beautiful Plates Mod 1.12.2 features five types of pressure plates. These new plates will diversify a lot of Vanilla elements.
In this modification for Minecraft, you will approach plenty of pressure plates based on multiple Vanilla Blocks. For your information, a pressure plate is a simple item you utilize for activating some features when you step on it. It triggers Redstone that is right beside itself as well as the block below it. Normally, players use a pressure plate to open a door. By using this mod, you will have five types of pressure plates, such as:
- Wooden Pressure Plates that you make from each type of Vanilla Wood, even including logs.
- Stone Pressure Plates you create using each type of Vanilla Stone, even including the -rite family.
- Light Weighted Pressure Plates you craft using materials that are considered as gold-like in nature.
- Heavy Weighted Pressure Plates you create using materials that are like iron in nature.
- Illuminated Pressure Plates that can be crafted from Glowstone and Magma Blocks.
Now, you can use those pressure plates easily without any limitations. Also, you can use the mod with other mods, for instance:
- More Beautiful Buttons
- Big Beautiful Buttons
- Lever & Button Lights
- Diamond Glass
These combinations give you an amazing design experience. You can add it to your favorite modpacks. Another important thing to remember when you use More Beautiful Plates is Minecraft Forge. Download it so you can run this mod!
How to Install More Beautiful Plates Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate More Beautiful Plates Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put More Beautiful Plates Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see More Beautiful Plates Mod there.