NotEnoughScaffold Mod 1.12.2 is small but useful when providing a series of items for building in the Survivor Mod. How about opening up the list that you will receive?
What NotEnoughScaffold adds
It’s not too difficult for you to explore and experience the following stuff, including:
2 type of Scaffold: wooden together with reinforced iron
Strange enchantment: a Big Hole for shovels and pickaxes. It can exist with Silk Touch and the other enchantments. Besides, it’s feasible to disable one of them in the config section. It’s currently possible for you to dig 3x. Press Shift to configure that possibility. The shovel will mine 1 block as usual.
Workable like ladders and crumble once you break the bottom block! The right mouse button will allow you to deploy the scaffold. Then, you can put up the scaffold on the top of its tower.
As normal, you are capable of adding the modification to any modpacks you have without the creator’s special permission.
NotEnoughScaffold Mod is an exciting cosmetic mod for Minecraft. It’s free for you to download and play its features your way. Remember to get and set out Minecraft Forge before you do anything! Embark on creating the best structures now!
How to Install NotEnoughScaffold Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate NotEnoughScaffold Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put NotEnoughScaffold Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see NotEnoughScaffold Mod there.