Paintings++ (Fabric Edition) Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1 adds an array of Paintings to Minecraft. You can choose then hang them on the wall to make your place better.
This mod brings various Cosmetic Paintings. It was already released long ago and was known as a next-in-line of MorePaintings Mod that was discontinued. Now, the mod is back with more unique Paintings for you to admire.
The purpose of this mod is to let you choose your favorite Paintings. Once you have chosen your favorite ones, you can place them on the wall through the use of a GUI.
You simply take a look at all the Paintings featured in the mod before you choose some. The mod is quite simple to use. Hence, you will find it interesting, especially if you are interested in artistic Paintings.
Paintings++ Mod will still also be maintained by the primary author of the mod and StrikerRocker. They put their effort into porting the mod from Forge to Fabric. So, now, you can download and install the Fabric version of the mod in a simple way.
It is good to decorate your base and rooms with amazing and unique Paintings that come from this Cosmetic mod.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to Install Paintings++ Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Paintings++ Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API/Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Paintings++ Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Paintings++ Mod there.